Simple Connections Simplified
$0.00 – $25.00
This webinar will explore the best connections for all things joist and deck, with an eye towards keeping them simple! First for joists and then for deck, the requirements and options for attachment to the supports will be covered. Then the discussion will involve all of the stuff that ends up being attached to the joists and deck – both the structural and trade elements that may be attached and the various methods of making those connections.
This in-depth webinar is sponsored by the Steel Joist Institute (SJI) and participation will earn you 1.5 PDHs.
- Understand the requirements for joist and Joist Girder anchorage to supports.
- Review bridging connections and connections that are part of lateral load resisting systems.
- Understand the options for hanging loads from joists, either from structural or trade elements.
- Identity the deck to support connection types and details.
- Summarize deck connection patterns and applications.
- Review deck hanging load connections.