The Steel Joist Institute (SJI) continues to present live webinars that cover current topics of interest to engineers with PDH credits awarded to participants. Now, you can request a live, in-person presentation from SJI.
Some of the topics offered in this program include:
- Design of Steel Joist Roofs to Resist Uplift
- Steel Joist Floor Systems – Best Practices
- Joists 101 – Intro to Steel Joist Construction
- Vibration Analysis of Steel Joist Concrete Floors
- Design of Lateral Load Resisting Systems Using Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- Evaluation and Modification of Open Web Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- Bridging for Open Web Steel Joists
- CJ-Series Composite Steel Joists
- Design Alternatives When Specifying Open Web Steel Joists
- Economical Selection of Open Web Steel Joists
- Joist Girder Moment Connections
- Using Virtual Joists and Joist Girders in RAM, RISA, SCIA
We will schedule as many live session as possible, based on the availability of the instructors, location of the presentation and potential number of attendees.
Complete the form below to have SJI contact you to schedule your presentation.