45th Edition Standard Specifications Load Tables and Weight Tables for Steel Joists and Joist Girders
$0.00 – $50.00
The new 45th Edition Catalog provides a more practical approach to better define the actual use of the products in the catalog. All of these changes below are aimed at making steel joists and Joist Girders safer, simpler to use and more economical. Any updates to the Specification are ANSI certified through consensus approval. Those updates and other changes include:
- The LH-Series Load Tables have been expanded to incorporate shorter spans with higher uniform design loads as well as additional standard designations, particularly for floor systems. Because of these expanded LH-Series Load Tables, the Safe Load as well as the LH Load/Load weight tables are no longer needed and have been removed.
- LH-Series Load Tables layout has been reformatted to match the K-Series Load Tables.
- Tables outlining bearing conditions and bridging information have been updated to include the new LH-Series chord numbers.
- The Duct Opening Accessories page has been updated.
- Added page describing additional joist minimum shear criteria for web design.
Select the download option to order a free PDF of the complete catalog.
SJI released an errata to the 45th Edition Catalog on 8/13/21. If you ordered the free PDF of the 45th Edition Catalog prior to 8/13/21, click here to download the errata, or add the download version to your cart to order the free catalog with the updates. Downloads of the catalog after this date incorporate the updates from the errata.
Published July 2020
|Dimensions||14 × 10.75 × .7705 in|
Download, Hard Copy